lørdag 20. august 2011

Fore!!!

I know it has been a bit quiet from me here on the blog lately, and that's not because I have not made ​​cards: I have been lifting myself, and then you have already seen the cards before. It's really funny when people orders copies of some of the cards I already have published in here, that must mean they like my cards :o)

*

This time I have made ​​a greeting card for a guy who spends most of his summer on the golf course:


And this stamped image from Papermania was just perfect. And I have painted it with H2O to keep the vintage look:



I want to enter these challenges with this card:

Kort'O'Mania: Utfordring # 45 - Mann / Gutt
Cards For Men: Challenge # 17 - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey: Challenge # 17 - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps: Challenge # 10 - Anything Goes


8 kommentarer:

  1. Enkelt og flott mannekort.
    Klem Bente:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Hei Bea!
    Likte kortet ditt! Fargene passet godt ;0)

    klem

    SvarSlett
  3. hey Bea,

    great that you visited us over at ATSC. :) Hope you are fine.

    Love this card, it's perfect for a man :)

    Hugs, Tanja

    SvarSlett
  4. Hei på deg.
    Et kjempeflott kort. Likte det veldig♥. Et enkelt og flott herrekort.

    Klem Marita♫♫

    SvarSlett
  5. Hi Bea,
    how are you. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at ATSC.

    Hugs Nadell
    Xoxo

    SvarSlett
  6. What a beautiful card for a man.

    Hugs Astrid.

    SvarSlett
  7. Great card for a guy. Thanks for joining us at Card for Men. I love seeing your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugz, Patricia

    SvarSlett
  8. knall flott kort til gutt :D
    takk for at du deltok på vår utfordring nr 45 over hos kort o mania!
    klem fra Linda S. L
    -kort o mania-

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...