søndag 22. mai 2011

Spider Card

I just can't believe that some people keeps those as pets....

Anyway, I got an order for a confirmation card to a boy that loves spiders, so then I had to put my fear away and make it ;o)


All the design papers are from PapirDesign, the text is cut out with Silhouette, and I finally found one of my spider-charms useful.

*

I want to enter these challenges with this card:

Truly Scrumptious: Challenge # 57 - Anything Goes
Colour Create Challenge Blog: Challenge # 71 - White, Creem & Brown
Sugar Creek Hollow: Masculine Challenge

8 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous Bea !!! I love it !! a super card hun
    I know a few people I could send a card like this too!!
    hugs
    laney

    SvarSlett
  2. i love your card! I have a tarantula & she is wonderful!!! She's almost 10 years old now & I got her to conquer my fear of spiders & I have :) Hugs~

    SvarSlett
  3. Wooww that's a great card!!! Really scarry!! LOL
    But I love what you made of it!!!

    gr. arjette.

    SvarSlett
  4. As much as I HATE to admit it because I HATE spiders SO MUCH, this card is really cool! I love the wood designer paper in the background and the little spider charm is perfect on your card. Great job and thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow! Hope to see you again soon.
    ~Renee
    SCH DT

    SvarSlett
  5. Tøft kort tii guttekonfirmant. Om han var glad i edderkopper så måtte kortet være midt i blinken for han

    SvarSlett
  6. Så nydelige kort du bidrar med på utfordringen til Colur Create. Artig med noen norske deltakere også.Korta dine har nydelige delikate farger og stilig design:-))
    Takk for dine bidrag og velkommen tilbake ved en senere anledning.
    Sylvia
    DT Colour Create

    SvarSlett
  7. OMG, How horrible! :) Not your card but the terrible spider! I'm realy scared of them!! You did a realy good job making a card of this scary thing!
    I do Love the card under this one, its gorgeous!!
    hugs, Marlies

    SvarSlett
  8. Oh Bea - this is fantastic in a scary sort of way!! He is one hairy spider!! Thanks for sharing it with us (I think!) at Colour Create this time around, Juliexx

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...